July 30, 2017

Dunkin' Donuts India - A Review

Dunkin' Donuts India by Jubilant Foodworks Ltd. is a leading fast food chain in India that is famous mainly for its donuts. They also serve yummy and crispy burgers and snacks.


Dunkin' donuts outlets serves heaven on plate with the most amazing donuts and burgers of all time. Whenever your tongue craves for something sugary, then this is the place to be. They ensure standard food items that are hygienically prepared and tastes best. For me and for my family, the love for donuts evolved after visiting this place.



Now whenever we crave for having something sweet, donuts is the one thing which we order asap without any hesitation. I prefer ordering it online through their website dunkin' donuts online, as their service is really good and ensures quick delivery. They also have lots of offers on their website which keeps changing from time to time, eg.: 25% off on your first order and various attractive offers on their donut boxes. The minimum order value for online purchase is Rs. 150 only.


I usually order a box of 6 or 12 and choose my favorite donuts, yes you read it right... you can choose your favorite donuts to make your donut box. They have wide variety of donuts like cutie fruity donut, chocolate frosted donut, classic glazed, jelly filled, no more blues, caramel donut, mocha donut, nutty choco cuddle, breakup party eclair, cookie cartwheel, stuck on you, boston creme, alive by chocolate, death by chocolate and mango craze donut.

Although I like all their donuts, but my top favorite is Death By Chocolate which is rich with dreamy choco on top and silky molten chocolate inside. My other favorites include Alive by Chocolate, Boston Creme, Chocolate Frosted Donut and Classic Glazed.

It comes with a very stylish package ideal for gifting as well.


Me and my family have become a big fan of donuts from dunkin' donuts as the sweetness is just fine for our taste buds. My kid even prefers to take these donuts in his snack box to school. You can also serve these yummy donuts in birthday parties and also carry it for your picnic cravings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Foodie Delight

http://www.thefoodiedelight.com

The Foodie Delight is a food blog with Indian veg and non veg recipes. This blog is managed by me, Razina. I post easy and simple recipes from my kitchen which are supported by photos and step by step method. Learn these quick recipes and share your feed backs, as your feedback means a lot to me.... Also, if you liked the recipes, I would love if you share it too... all it requires is a simple click on the social media buttons above... Thank you!