October 24, 2016

Hello and Welcome to The Foodie Delight



Warm Greetings!


The Foodie Delight is a food blog that celebrates awesomeness of Indian food, whether it is the hot idli sambhar from the south or a mouthwatering gravy from the north, or an irresistible sweet from the west or specialties from the east, you will find it all here along with some world cuisine.

I'm basically a food enthusiast who will bring sure shot recipes from my kitchen with simple clicks and easy to follow instructions.

Thanks for dropping in, please enjoy!

xoxo
Razina


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Foodie Delight

http://www.thefoodiedelight.com

The Foodie Delight is a food blog with Indian veg and non veg recipes. This blog is managed by me, Razina. I post easy and simple recipes from my kitchen which are supported by photos and step by step method. Learn these quick recipes and share your feed backs, as your feedback means a lot to me.... Also, if you liked the recipes, I would love if you share it too... all it requires is a simple click on the social media buttons above... Thank you!