February 17, 2017

IGP.com - An Online Gift Store

Sending gifts to near and dear ones is a lovely gesture be it any occasions like birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, house warming or just like that to make someone feel really special.

In today's time, when we live apart from our family and friends we do miss out many important functions and events even when we really want to attend them. It is sad but it's reality of today.


Just last Sunday, it was my best friend's house warming ceremony and since she lives in a different city, I couldn't make it to the event. So, I decided to send her a gift and that's when I stumbled upon IGP.com, India's largest multi-category online gifting company. It does not just have cakes and flowers but wide range of curated gifts and gifting ideas. The firm has a global footprint catering to more than 90 countries world wide. With significant lead in curation and logistics, IGP is now heavily investing in technology to solve gift discovery problem through machine learning and tech enabled merchandising. It has brought to consumers India's first ever Gift Discovery platform, taking a massive leap forward in addressing consumer's gifting needs. You can also see how it works here

I was amazed by the design of the website as it is very well organized, mobile friendly and has an amazing user interface. There are loads and loads of gifting options and you will definitely find something for everyone and for every occasion. The gifts are wonderfully categorized and thus making your gifting experience easy. You can browse the collections based on occasions, relationship and recipient. You can also browse the gifts by category like cakes, flowers, home and living, fashion and lifestyle, toys and games, jewelry, gourmets, gift hampers and personalized gifts. Not only these, you also have the option to browse according to country and city if you need to send gift overseas. With the festival of Holi just few days ahead, you can send gifts to your loved ones with Holi Online Shopping on the website.

The website accepts online payments through debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, wallets and paypal.

Now, this is what I purchased from the website - a beautiful rose printed cups and kettle combo. I gave my friend's address and selected the date of the event so that the gift is delivered on the same day. Also, as this was so beautiful, I went ahead and gifted one for myself too.




Overall, I am highly satisfied with the features and service of this website and would recommend anyone who prefers to buy gifts online for their loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Foodie Delight

http://www.thefoodiedelight.com

The Foodie Delight is a food blog with Indian veg and non veg recipes. This blog is managed by me, Razina. I post easy and simple recipes from my kitchen which are supported by photos and step by step method. Learn these quick recipes and share your feed backs, as your feedback means a lot to me.... Also, if you liked the recipes, I would love if you share it too... all it requires is a simple click on the social media buttons above... Thank you!